+ My Realm +



∀ ɔ I ᴎ O ᴚ ᄐ ᴧ.
there's nothing wrong with my name.
I love blogging, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
She's the only witness and the only person who can judge her life.

She Pleaded

+ Fallen Angel +

Life kinda sux
anything?

The verdict

+ My judges +

happyy-stop Yunni's sweet bloggi3

Sarah yenyen

RACHEL

CEL elia elia

CELIA's wawa

E XUAN

MIKI's

+ Archives +

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

+ Previous Posts +

wad the hell is wrong???
posting day~~~
sick day
results
tagszz ~ sarah did it =.=
lai lai see my new blog skin~
what?i'll tell you what
TAG~~~
WTH???
=D ???

+ Etcetera +

LIST3N UP~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK~*

ミク時計(Miku Clock) click on the music note and the gal

+ Thanks +

[ Image (c) AA]
[ Brushes @ M]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Thursday, April 16, 2009
nice fight,guys!

wad an interesting drama in the girls toilet on thursday~FREE TICKET..although i wanted to watch it but..i was standing outside =.= did not dare to go in..it was a screaming competition-CEL expected blood spilling around,but when she saw no blood she was damn dissapointed,man..and i was expecting the drama to be held outside the toilet~WHY THE HELL DID THE DRAMA HELD INSIDE THE TOILET?well,i guess the toilet smells good~~*getting the smell of toilet*
all the audience in the toilet came out after a short while coz

1)the toilet smells too 'good'
2)it was not a drama
3)it was a screaming competition
4)the sound was piercing though their ear drum
5)the competition SUCKS
6)no blood spilling
7)not interesting enough
8)did not have a good director coz the actors scream like shit
9)the situation was like -I SCREAM,YOU SCREAM WE ALL EAT ICE-CREAM
10)the competition has no ending..=.=

all the comments from the audience-it looks like the drama FAILED!!!maybe i should be the director next time..i know how to direct more better..




the next drama was held outside the class~ha,that's more interesting..at least it's not in the toilet again..i guess it was a sad ending nya?some audience came back to the class crying =( ..too bad..i did not get a chance to see all the drama that happen coz i'm way to busy care about those arguements..one word i wanted to give to bitchzilla.. SEE THAT? <<>

1)you are not as cool as you think
2)you are not as pretty as you think
3)you love lie-ing(i guess u did not realise eh? 0.o)
4)you couldn't be trusted anymore
5)you are not as smart as you think
6)you are not as popular as you think
7)your lips are not glossy as you think
8)you do not have as many friends as you think
9)you do not have as many trustable friends as you think
10)lastly,you do not know that all your trustable friends have already starting to leave you(wad friends you have now is only a camouflouge friends,take care)





and lastly,i do not want any problems from you already,just stop complaining and stop yapping around me and my friends about how sweet your partner is treating you..i don't bother to know neither my friends..SO,STOP BOTHERING THEM,go,shoo,shoo become your partner's most sweetest one for what i care 0.o..and please stay out of my ''real'' life..i know you're all along pretending..seriously,didn't you realise you're just living in your own world which i call it the camouflouge world..well,enough post for this stuff..i don't want to bring up this ass subject again..coz if i bring up this subject again shiiriya says my blog needs parental guidence =.= ..oh ya,one more thing bitchzilla,dun say cel is retarded just because she's quiet..dang it,her brain is damn active..bad words all around her blog..and her blog never fails to make me laugh..and about keiko,did not bring up any subject of yours,it's only you..who else eh? ya,and e xuan,although dis blur girl is sometimes annoying which i also admit it,but she is a good friend coz she's always there to help me whenever things go bad or whenever any one of her friends is unhappy..same goes to keiko,shiiriya and sarah..this is wad we call true friends,man..i don't know when will you ever understand this concept but i really hope you will one day..*wishes*



*claps for my own coz i'm able to let this irritating stuff go~*
I AIKAWA,OFFICIALLY END THIS COMPLICATED SUBJECT-





ok now,i'm going to tell wad happened on tuesday which is 14/4/09..before i start i would like to thank keiko,e xuan,sarah for giving supports,thanks for all the wishes,i really appreciate it *smiles* i'm touched when e xuan says when she went to temple she prayed for my situation~there's nothing i can do to express my gratitude..

as keiko said,i took 'gaara' -my future partner,ahem-with me to the hospital to do medical check up..i and my lil sis ended up being the two ''choosen'' one..we have to get injection..the nurse was wearing an evil face when she help us to inject..as usual,when it comes to injection my lil sis goes 1st~with a proud face,my lil sis sits down and grins at me..20 sec -done! now it's my turn..i looked at the nurse and asked

ME:Kak,betul tak sakit ke?

NURSE:Tak sakit la..*grins*

ME:Betul ke?

NURSE:Ala,sikit je..

ME:Sikit je?

NURSE:Macam semut gigit saja..

ME:Ssstt,sakit juga =.=

NURSE:Tutup mata saja..

ME:betul ke sekejap saja..? ._.

NURSE:YA..RELAX..

ME:*RELAX*?

NURSE:HAI,relax je..*getting annoyed*

*maybe she gets annoyed with all my questions that's why when she tells me to relax she was taking the needles and grins at it..*i was like bingung alrealy that time


the conversation continues

NURSE: OKAY,SEkarang RELAX..tarik nafas

ME:*tarik nafas*

NURSE:relax...relax..relax..

ME:YA,relax..saya tahu ._.

*i guess she's trying to scare my ass off*

NURSE:Ha,jangan bila inject,awak tarik tangan har...kalau tarik tangan kena inject sekali lagi ya..kalau tarik lagi,inject lagi..

*i was huh?*

ME: ._. ? ya,okay,saya tahu..kalau tarik tangan kena inject sekali lagi ma..kalau tarik juga..inject sekali lagi..

i have made a conclusion:

Jika tarik tangan sekali kena inject sekali lagi,tarik lagi,inject lagi,tarik lagi,inject lagi..maknanya,inject sampai dapat inject la..habis seluruh tangan ada lubang-lubang kecil..=.=

hyphothesis:

Lebih banyak kali saya tarik tangan saya,lebih banyak kali kena inject

ME:Okay,nurse saya sudah ready..

NURSE:tarik nafas dan relax

i did as she says but then it did not work nya ~ at first it was not pain at all but when she injects the bacteria in i almost scream..T_T it really hurts,man..i called my mother all along~

situation:

*injects*

3 sec-no reaction

5sec-bacteria goes in

6 sec-''MUMMY,MUMMY,''

8sec-calls my mum even louder..

20sec later-starting to curse my lil sis as she says not pain..i gave all my trust to her believing that it won't hurt..i ended up calling my mother..my tears almost brim over..anyway,it's a miracle that i did not cry..i usually cry whenever i go for injection ;D...

*claps again for my own,well done~!!!*

i know that my lil sis will say to me ''you cry,i cry,you laugh,i laugh,you jump off the cliff,i laugh even harder''...



i was glad.everything has pass..but tomorrow i will be taking the report..wish me luck,guys~!!

to keiko hime~:don't worry,i'll bring my beloved gaara-san along with me..i know that he will always protect me ^^..stop day-dreaming abt kakashi ex when he's naked~=X

to shiiriya~:don't always dream abt souseiseki ya..i bet you'll need a roll of tissue if you do ^^...btw,i said souseiseki is emo coz hor..i did not see her smile b4...talk abt it,she really suits you ler.. =X


okays~! enough craps for today..


for all the supports given..millions thanks~!!




hope that you guys have a sweet day nya~~~~~~


xoxo,nica
x3 all frenz 4eva,-every beginning always has an ending-...