+ My Realm +



∀ ɔ I ᴎ O ᴚ ᄐ ᴧ.
there's nothing wrong with my name.
I love blogging, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
She's the only witness and the only person who can judge her life.

She Pleaded

+ Fallen Angel +

Life kinda sux
anything?

The verdict

+ My judges +

happyy-stop Yunni's sweet bloggi3

Sarah yenyen

RACHEL

CEL elia elia

CELIA's wawa

E XUAN

MIKI's

+ Archives +

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

+ Previous Posts +

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNNI~!!!
continue CEL's next ghost stories
suffering days and happy bd sarah
random post
nothing better to do =.=''
hoi
kindly follow the instuctions given..
...
taggy by cel
nice fight,guys!

+ Etcetera +

LIST3N UP~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK~*

ミク時計(Miku Clock) click on the music note and the gal

+ Thanks +

[ Image (c) AA]
[ Brushes @ M]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Thursday, June 4, 2009
interestng topic(everyone come and comment)!



TOOK KEIKO CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND EDIT IT~
Gaara is hotter/sexier than Kakashi..Keiko and me had been negotiating on this topic for hours(actually not)...

Keiko: Konnichiwa Aikawa-san! What are you doing? I'm bored off my shiri(butt)



Aikawa:(Replies 3 hours later)Gome, for the late reply..Was helping my mum out.. Wad r ya doin?


Keiko:Reading yaoi manga...

.

Aikawa: -.- u bought a GAY manga or internet? HARDCORE or softcore? I bet 100% hard..I'm gonna tell Shiiriya about it!


Keiko: Internet... And it's not that hardcore.


Aikawa: ....Interesting, "not that hardcore.. Keiko realli is a top 10 pervert(agree to wad cel says)


Keiko: Lolz... I'm bored. Anymore sexy pics of my brother-in-law?


Aikawa: Go search 4 ur own husband sexy pics la since u so free lolx....


Keiko: Oh, believe me, I have some VERY sexy pics of my Kakashi-kun~


Aikawa:Oh, i do believe because you are a pervert.Now take pictures of ur husband, open your puppy eyes as big as possible then stare at it..When u r done tell me wat u think...


Keiko: (^. .^) nosebleeds! *pulls kakashi- kun into the room*


Aikawa:Say... Wad were u doin wit kakashi-kun b4 in the room?=x chating, playing darts or molesting him?


Keiko:LOLZ... Err... molesting him? He's too sexy too resist.. He molested me backanyways.. Lolz.. Joking....(secretly wishes he wasn't)


Aikawa: My opinion, Gaara is more sexier/hotter than kakashi


Keiko:No, he isn't! Kakashi-kun is MUCH MORE SEXIER! Speaking of sexy, kakashi just took off his shirt.God, he is such a tease!


Aikawa:JESUS! HE took off his shirt? That's not sexy nor hot... Gaara took off everything except his boxers.. Now that's sexy.. U have to accept the reality that Gaara is sexier


Keiko:Hey, Kakashi is sexy enough to make a person with too much blood to die !And by the way, why did Gaara take everything off except his boxers? What doyou plan on doing tonight?


Keiko: Kakashi took off EVERYTHING and climbed into the bed next to me. See ya. I'm going to enjoy my night. Joking, not really though...


Aikawa:Only baka believes that..Anyway u have really wild imagination.. I'm planningto do what all couples do at the first nite with GAARA..JK i'm not surprised if u done that with Kakashi...


Keiko:Me and Kakashi did it in your room before! Just kidding, but we did it in Kairin's room before...(obviously I'm joking... I'm still a virgin and Kakashi ain't real... Unfortunately.)


Aikawa: WTH? Can't believe it dude.. Btw, wat's up with Kairin, any news about her?


Keiko:No. I thought you said you wouldn't be surprised if me and Kakashi had ... before...(fill in the blank yourself.. I was feeling too happy to care whetherit was perverted)


Aikawa: U made it so obvious.. Nt surprised but I haven't accepted the reality yet.. Lolx


Keiko:Haha. Better delete that message. I'm putting this on my blog.(Obviously)


Aikawa: Our interesting discussion on who is sexier? Putting that on blog? or are you reading yaoi?


Keiko: Putting on my blog. After this I'm going to enjoy a shower with my husband.(Joking)


Aikawa: I'm looking foward to read it! Go ahead n post.. Have a gud shower, jana!


Keiko:Jana!
AT LAST,KEIKO AGREE THAT GAARA IS SEXIER!!! ;D
(EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COMMENT ON WHO IS SEXIER/HOTTER)!!!