+ My Realm +



∀ ɔ I ᴎ O ᴚ ᄐ ᴧ.
there's nothing wrong with my name.
I love blogging, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
She's the only witness and the only person who can judge her life.

She Pleaded

+ Fallen Angel +

Life kinda sux
anything?

The verdict

+ My judges +

happyy-stop Yunni's sweet bloggi3

Sarah yenyen

RACHEL

CEL elia elia

CELIA's wawa

E XUAN

MIKI's

+ Archives +

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

+ Previous Posts +

interestng topic(everyone come and comment)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNNI~!!!
continue CEL's next ghost stories
suffering days and happy bd sarah
random post
nothing better to do =.=''
hoi
kindly follow the instuctions given..
...
taggy by cel

+ Etcetera +

LIST3N UP~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK~*

ミク時計(Miku Clock) click on the music note and the gal

+ Thanks +

[ Image (c) AA]
[ Brushes @ M]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, June 6, 2009
post it



I and my lil sis went for a karaoke yesterday.

Location:Veronica's Residency
Time :5-7 pm
Song :Oldies,Backstreetboys
Stereo Type:VCD 2.0




My grandmother is nagging from the starting to the ending of the song.She says it's too loud.I wanted to reply her IF IT'S TOO LOUD,YOU'RE TOO OLD.But since I'm a good girl that doesn't fight back I never replied her.



Neh,actually I'm bored,today was blistering hot,made me sweat the whole day._.


Wanted to send some condolence since one of my 'friend' just passed away yesterday.It was quite sad since he passed away on his birthday which is 5th June.He just came down from China to met his mother,then went vacation with her.When going for a swim somewhere at Redangbeach,he was found died in the seawater.Aik,it's unlucky,he came down to M'sia on Chinese New Year.It's only been 5 months since he was here.I met him before,he was kind,gentle but also a timid person.He doesn't talk much.When he comes for a visit with his mum on New Year,I and my lil sis played cards with him since he's so lonely.My cousins doesn't talk to him(gt no idea why)..Let me see,he is officially 20 ytd since he's 19 b4 that.Lose another friend.His mother treats me nice,even when New Year she gives me more than 1 ang pao.I pity her becoz that's the only son she has..But anyway,she says she's gonna sue the authorities for the son's death.Hopes he rest in peace.




In any way,hope you guys have fun on this holiday week!Upcoming birthdays is on the next month JULY!

1)Eugene 1st July
2)Jasmin-aunt- 1st july
3)Li Ann 17 july
4)Celia 22 july
5)Sook Li 19 july
6)Rachel 24 July


Did I miss anyone?Or did I write the wrong date? o.0 kindly inform me so I can correct it ;D PRESENTS!







xoxo,nica
x3 all frenz-may rest in peace-