+ My Realm +



∀ ɔ I ᴎ O ᴚ ᄐ ᴧ.
there's nothing wrong with my name.
I love blogging, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
She's the only witness and the only person who can judge her life.

She Pleaded

+ Fallen Angel +

Life kinda sux
anything?

The verdict

+ My judges +

happyy-stop Yunni's sweet bloggi3

Sarah yenyen

RACHEL

CEL elia elia

CELIA's wawa

E XUAN

MIKI's

+ Archives +

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

+ Previous Posts +

aa?that poor?
party?oh yes!
why i like him...
lyrics?emo?
baby keiko
a?
DREAMS COME TRUE
sunday=)
injection day?
credits

+ Etcetera +

LIST3N UP~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK~*

ミク時計(Miku Clock) click on the music note and the gal

+ Thanks +

[ Image (c) AA]
[ Brushes @ M]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Thursday, August 13, 2009
yay

Yay,I'm officially 15 ytd ;D .. But it wasn't dat fun coz I have Math trials on that day =p..The subject that I surrender since I was born end up on my birthday ._. Feel like commiting suicide at that particular moment but after I look at Keiko's and Aki's ''dun care lah,juz flop'' look,I regained my semangat =) Woah,weird..Anyways,I'm here to wish myself good luck and happy 15th birthday..Although,I got many wishes from my fwens at sch but I still think I need more wishes ._. ... Eh,Keiko I still haven recieve my presents from you yet neh...When am I gonna get it? I'm desperate to get presents*laughs*

Another memorable day in 09 yr,12 /8/09..Oh ya,here's my thanks in advance to 1st onee san,Cel,Kairin,fu,Mei kei(she says she needs time coz 1 day b4 my bd onli she knws it's my bd),lastly my beloved 2nd onee-san Keiko..To certain person if I can't collect my presents,sowee,I'll try to get it from you ASAP...Thank a billion to Sarah for giving me a nice pair of bear-bear ;D...Thanks to Asther,Rachel,Quennie,Cel,Keiko,E xuan *did i miss anyone?if i do,sowee agn* for the birthday wishes ;D Love ya all..

Thanks a zillion in advance to Cel for giving me a saving acc music box and monkey keychain? o.0 As for kairin and keiko...I'M STILL WAITING...Talk abt wishes,Sarah did not wish me >=( No wonder...Lack of one wish..Wish me through the chat box la at least...*smiles one kind*

And thanks to my ''handsome bro'' for treating me sweets that cost him 6 bucks and his sweet smile =) F.Y.I: It's high-class sweet,I don't eat low-class sweets*nah,juz jk*..Just wanted to fool ard with him..And thanks to my adorable lil sis for treating me chocolate biscuits and cards..F.Y.I:I bought the card for her and now she returns it to me._.

Here's the convo at the day i bought for her the card..
Lil sis:Nica,come come lets see bd cards..
Me:*smiles evil*kay..
lil sis:BUy this one for me..
Me:NO MONEY...
Lil sis:pls lah,after I give u bck money
Me:kay lor,rmb to pay me bck..I'll charge u interest also...
*bought the card for her and went bck..*

THE NXT DAY* I totally forgot everything..so continue my normal routine until 12/8 ..

Lil sis:Here's ur present..
Me:*snatches the bag of presents and eagerly opens it*SAw a bag of biscuits and a card...
Lil sis: *look at the other side*
Me:*open the card and look at her one kind*
Lil sis:Ahehe
Me:Is this the card I bought for you dat day?
Lil sis:I forgot to pay u bck it's not dat I don't wanna pay *laughs herself*Anyway,I gave it to u wad...
ME:......smart fella...

Emm,abt today..I asked Kairin smth..
Me:Xuan,wad do 1 man and 1 woman doing inside a room with the door locked?
Kairin:there's only two thing..
1)they do something
2)they do not do anything
Me:Arr...Maybe they are massaging?
Kairin:Do you nid to lock the door?._.
Me and Kairin:*laughs like an idiot*


Hmmms,I guess there's nothing else to say...Time to say goodbye agn ;D
GOOD LUCK FOR TRIALS!!!!!!!!


xoxo,cooki3
x3 all fwens