+ My Realm +



∀ ɔ I ᴎ O ᴚ ᄐ ᴧ.
there's nothing wrong with my name.
I love blogging, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
She's the only witness and the only person who can judge her life.

She Pleaded

+ Fallen Angel +

Life kinda sux
anything?

The verdict

+ My judges +

happyy-stop Yunni's sweet bloggi3

Sarah yenyen

RACHEL

CEL elia elia

CELIA's wawa

E XUAN

MIKI's

+ Archives +

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

+ Previous Posts +

DREAMS COME TRUE
sunday=)
injection day?
credits
wishes=)
crap
i love it !
nice game
repeat?
wow

+ Etcetera +

LIST3N UP~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK~*

ミク時計(Miku Clock) click on the music note and the gal

+ Thanks +

[ Image (c) AA]
[ Brushes @ M]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Sunday, August 2, 2009
a?

Recently I have this fart topic between Keiko and me..She says she heard my grandma fart ._. I gave her a look =) then I say u do know old people loves farting?*jk*The most unforgettable thing is when she was 'dump' at my house ;D it was out of my expectation,she was supposed to go for tuition but it was over-jammed coz of those politicians stuff ... so I have to baby-sit her ;D..

It's hard to baby-sit her,she ''doesn't'' listen to what I say XD...I asked her to sit she stands,I ask her to stand she sits..I asked her to stay she stray ard my living room..*searching*When I finally can her get butt on the chair she plays with my hse phone ._. Here's another kind of person ...

*sigh*I let her use my com and she says my pc connection is slow so she walks ard again,my mum called me to get the food,so I can't leave this lil baby at home so I have to bring her out for a morning walk...*louder sigh*Isn't easy...Evendo dis lil baby is 15 she doesn't knows how to take care of herself..and I'm younger than her a month yet ''mature'' than her =) shld be proud...;D

*bored using the com,walks up pulling the baby keiko along*Throws her aside and on the dvd player..*vampire knight is played on the player*
Baby keiko:OMG I CAN'T STOP STARING AT THE VAMPIRE KNIGHT COVER
Aikawa:.................
Zero is way too cute dats way Keiko can't resist it ._.

*baby keiko keeps on rolling ard the bed*

*keeps on scolding keiko*

*sigh*
hard day for me...

aNYWAY,i am really happy dat keiko came over =) coz i'm alone at home and nobody is here to cheer me up...Talk abt when I'm at home alone I kept on thinking abt the ghost story Cel told me._.Really glad she came ;D Rmb to bring yaoi along nxt time,so we can laugh agn nxt time =)

xoxo,nica
x3 all frenz