+ My Realm +



∀ ɔ I ᴎ O ᴚ ᄐ ᴧ.
there's nothing wrong with my name.
I love blogging, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
She's the only witness and the only person who can judge her life.

She Pleaded

+ Fallen Angel +

Life kinda sux
anything?

The verdict

+ My judges +

happyy-stop Yunni's sweet bloggi3

Sarah yenyen

RACHEL

CEL elia elia

CELIA's wawa

E XUAN

MIKI's

+ Archives +

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

+ Previous Posts +

i love it !
nice game
repeat?
wow
eh?
one kind
do i look confusing?o.0
quotes~
same here
post it

+ Etcetera +

LIST3N UP~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK~*

ミク時計(Miku Clock) click on the music note and the gal

+ Thanks +

[ Image (c) AA]
[ Brushes @ M]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, July 17, 2009
crap



Li Ann that idiot fong fei kei ytd baru say ''YA,i SURE COME,don't worry...then today absent._. eh,keiko u knw that u made Cel walk ard with ur present like a mad woman? Pity her...Lucky I did not bring ur present if not I'll have to walk ard with ur present,waiting like a mad woman for u ._.Btw,make sure u don't have virus before coming back to school,ya =)






ANYways,we survived without her =) Btw,today was so risky... We was outside the library today becoz the library was packed up,it was hot inside...I and Cel went to toilet and almost get discovered by the disciplines teachers,we were like hiding in the toilet so long then Cel can't stand the aroma of the toilet so I ask her to go out and take a look first then I'll follow her behind,shortly...We managed to escape but then....

*NEXT ONE*part2 risky

We sat outside the library as I said just now..This time e xuan joined us coz she wanted to sleep..I don't understand how can she sleep while the weather was freaking HOT._.So,when she slept I and Cel went to take a 'garden' stroll ard the coridor..There's a gang of chinese boys from our class came out and chat outside since they cant chat inside the library...Just 10 mins,before we can go bck..there's another discipline teacher came..I and Cel was folding aeroplane and planing to throw at the budak who was ignoring us..Suddenly,the teacher shouted at those boys,saying that kamu ini budak sbu,tahu tak,tak malu ke duduk blah blah blah..But I think those boys were at the right side..Since we can't allow them to chat inside we shld ask them to go out rite?I think they have no wrong ._. When the teacher was scolding them,I think he supposed to saw us...E XUAN was very alert..Cel and I were discussing plans on how to flee from that place..That time we were still folding aeroplane and teacher IGNORES us!Here's some conversation between Cel AND i

*suddenly approches me*

Cel:How ?Teacher scolding them already..*starts to panic*

-seriously this is the first time i see her regain her emotions=)

Me:Nvm*try to stay calm,keep on concentrating on how to fold my plane*

Cel:*keep on looking at the teacher and the students*

Me:*acting innocent*

Cel:Eh,how to fold the aeroplane already ar?

Me:I also forget nya ._. *suprised she stays calm also*

Cel and Me:*tries folding and still...act innocent*we are innocent ._.

Me:*cannot tahan already*Cel come let's go back in...

*walks 2gether to the bag and saw e xuan opening her eyes so big and say ''how?teacher scolding''._. I and Cel were like ''DUNNO''...Since the teacher was still scolding,and looking at us one kind-if i'm nt mistaken...-So I have to pretend eating medicine._.I always have my medcine with me =) my mum just bought a pack of pink medcine so I bring to sch incase =)..thank god,the medicine save 3 lives ._.Cel and e xuan were pretending to teach me how to eat medicine,correction is how to see the instructions written..Actually I knw just have to pretend holding the medicine longer so that when teacher is looking,we can give excuse ;DIT sure was risky..When the teacher went bck to the library,I take a look then say''Eh,the teacher go in ald la..''sao dui'' '' then i keep my medicine bck and quickly hurried back in the library..The teacher punished the boys by standing outsideThe boys throw us a suspicious look when we laugh while walking in the library.....

the end-

Keiko just apologised to me for not coming,she says that her father say that she shld stay at home..She said that her father giveing excuse just bcoz he wants to go to bed ._. ..... I wish my mum was like that,man...=)

xoxo,nica

x3 all frenz =)