+ My Realm +



∀ ɔ I ᴎ O ᴚ ᄐ ᴧ.
there's nothing wrong with my name.
I love blogging, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
She's the only witness and the only person who can judge her life.

She Pleaded

+ Fallen Angel +

Life kinda sux
anything?

The verdict

+ My judges +

happyy-stop Yunni's sweet bloggi3

Sarah yenyen

RACHEL

CEL elia elia

CELIA's wawa

E XUAN

MIKI's

+ Archives +

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

+ Previous Posts +

repeat?
wow
eh?
one kind
do i look confusing?o.0
quotes~
same here
post it
interestng topic(everyone come and comment)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNNI~!!!

+ Etcetera +

LIST3N UP~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK~*

ミク時計(Miku Clock) click on the music note and the gal

+ Thanks +

[ Image (c) AA]
[ Brushes @ M]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
nice game

TOILET PRANK

I really can't accept it that i actually believe Cel's expressions.
Here's the storyline..


It happen not so long ago,if I'm not mistaken Monday,where those idiots appeared..When I went in the toilet with my friend,Cel and Li ann waited for me..Cel suddenly said ''Vero there's a woman with a long hair behind you'',of course I'm not that easily to be scared._. so I walked out of the cubicle and wanted to scold the two fella outside..Once I walked out,Cel suddenly opened her eyes so big and pointed at something behind me ,at first I thought what in the world is she doing so I ignored her and wanted to start scolding her but then her expression was so serious and when she mumble something and started opening her eye as big as she can and then when she pointed behind me I thought there was 'something' so I jump as fast as I can and hug the wall...My face was flatly sticked to the wall,for heaven's sake ._.
Li ann started to laugh at me when I screamed at the top of my lungs ._. I slowly turned behind and realised that nothings there._. Cel on the other hand was so blur,AND I'm grateful that she did not know what happen in that second =)
AND NOW I REALISED that she was asking me ''I thought u r in that cubicle''that's why she opened her eyes...I guess she talked to the wrong cubicle ;D


BUT STILL IT'S A CRIME!!!!!!!!!
SCARING PEOPLE OFF THEIR ASS IS A CRIME!should be punished;D

When we get out of the toilet,Li ann was laughing all the way long,same goes to Cel..Cel says she doesn't expect me to scream,and li ann says ''I'll never forget the way you scream''I was like forget it,don't you guys ever talk about it when we're in class..Li ann in the other way,spreading it ._. whenever everyone hears it,they give me a ''one of a kind look'' and then burst into laughter ._. It's embarassing,man...Get the idea,a 15 yr old gal scream coz her friend points into the blank space...HOLY GOD,BLESS ME from those idiots who loves playing a prank on me =)


EH,AT LEAST NOT IN THE TOILET LA,SO MANY PLACE TO SCARE ME WHY IN THE WORLD MUST YOU GUYS CHOOSE THE TOILET ._.
Another drama in the toilet,only those two get the free ticket,the limited edition ticket,and i swear on AKI AND KEIKO'S life that I won't be tricked this time,if i do then the two of them shall suffer.amen...
and to keiko,if you dare to put this incident in the story,i'll make you kiss the wall..how can you say that a innocent gal actually scream coz she knows nothing ._.
but to aki,i don't mind if you draw a chibi story based on the incident,just to remind me how you guys mentally abusing me ._.


xoxo,nica
x3 all frenz-scare me ,i'll make u kiss the wall-