+ My Realm +



∀ ɔ I ᴎ O ᴚ ᄐ ᴧ.
there's nothing wrong with my name.
I love blogging, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
She's the only witness and the only person who can judge her life.

She Pleaded

+ Fallen Angel +

Life kinda sux
anything?

The verdict

+ My judges +

happyy-stop Yunni's sweet bloggi3

Sarah yenyen

RACHEL

CEL elia elia

CELIA's wawa

E XUAN

MIKI's

+ Archives +

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

+ Previous Posts +

same here
post it
interestng topic(everyone come and comment)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNNI~!!!
continue CEL's next ghost stories
suffering days and happy bd sarah
random post
nothing better to do =.=''
hoi
kindly follow the instuctions given..

+ Etcetera +

LIST3N UP~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK~*

ミク時計(Miku Clock) click on the music note and the gal

+ Thanks +

[ Image (c) AA]
[ Brushes @ M]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, June 8, 2009
quotes~



LOVE QUOTES


~ A love begins with a smile,grows with a kiss and end with a teardrop.

~If have to choose between loving you and breathing.I would use my last breath to say I love You.

~You're the kind of guy that can slit my throat,and with my last breath,I;d apologized for getting blood on your shirt

~Never frown when you're sad,because you never know who's falling in love with ur smile

~If you love someone,don't put their name in the heart,put them in circle,a heart can be broken but the circle goes on forerver

~The spaces between ur fingers were made so another persons could fill them

~The shortest word I know is ''I'',the sweetest word I know is ''Love'',and the person I'll never forget is ''you''

~You can close ur eyes to things u don't wanna see,but you can't close ur hearts to things u don't wanna feel

~A tear drop is insignificant in a pool of water,but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone's face

~First dates are awkward,first kisses are heavenly,first loves are irreplaceable,first heartbreaks are unforgetable

~A break up is like a broken mirror,it is better to leave it broken than hurt urself trying to fix it

~Love with passion,serve with love,die with no regrets


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES



~If you're through hell,keep going
Winston Churchill

~Ytd is history,Tomorrow is a mystery.And today? Today is a gift.That's why we call it the present.
B.Olatunji

~When one door of happiness is closed,another opens;but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the has opened for us.(AGREE!!!)
Helen Keller

~If you want to be happy,be
Leo tolstoy

~In three words I can sum up what is life about :It goes on.
Robert Frost



FRIENDSHIP QUOTES! DEDICATED TO MY LOVELY FRENZ~




~iT'S FRIEND that you can call up at 4am that matters

~A good friend is hard to find,hard to lose and imposible to forget

~Everyone hears what u say,friends listen to what u say,best friends listen to what u don't say

~You cannot say you've lost a friend.If a friendship is capable of ending,is becoz it nvr existed

~A good friend would be thr for you when he breaks ur heart.But ur best friend would go up to him and say '' IS BECOZ U R GAY ISN'T IT?'' (nice one)

~If looking bck hurts u and looking fowards scares u then look to ur side and I'll always be thr for you

~LOOK HERE~
HEY GIRLS,
Here's to the shit we talk.the guys we stalk.the way we shop.the laughs we can't stop.the gossip we spill.the looks we could kill.to having each others backs.to the next morning getting the facts.downing the beers and spilling the tears...we would stay together through the years.

~A best friens is a person who sees the pain in ur eyes when the rest of the world believes the smile on ur face

~You're just jealous that me and my friends can act retarded in public people still loves us.

~I HAve the kind of friends that if my house was burning down,they would be roasting marshmallows and hitting on the HOTT firemen.

~I love my crazy,idiotic,annoying,funny,amazing,clothes stealing,secret keeping,honest,loyal,retarded friends

~A friend is someone who will bail u out of the jail,a best friend is somene who would be sittingnext to u saying..''DAMNN,WE ARE SCREWED UP..BUT DAMNN WAS THAT FUN''

~BEST FRIENDS
YOU'RE SAD,I'M SAD
YOU'RE HAPPY,I'M HAPPY
YOU CRY,I CRY
YOU JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE..
I'M GONNA MISS UR SORRY ASS




,nica
X3,ALL FRENZ~!