+ My Realm +



∀ ɔ I ᴎ O ᴚ ᄐ ᴧ.
there's nothing wrong with my name.
I love blogging, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
She's the only witness and the only person who can judge her life.

She Pleaded

+ Fallen Angel +

Life kinda sux
anything?

The verdict

+ My judges +

happyy-stop Yunni's sweet bloggi3

Sarah yenyen

RACHEL

CEL elia elia

CELIA's wawa

E XUAN

MIKI's

+ Archives +

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

+ Previous Posts +

quotes~
same here
post it
interestng topic(everyone come and comment)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNNI~!!!
continue CEL's next ghost stories
suffering days and happy bd sarah
random post
nothing better to do =.=''
hoi

+ Etcetera +

LIST3N UP~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK~*

ミク時計(Miku Clock) click on the music note and the gal

+ Thanks +

[ Image (c) AA]
[ Brushes @ M]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, June 12, 2009
do i look confusing?o.0

DO I LOOK THAT CONFUSING?IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION AND YET SHE COULDN'T ANSWER IT!
THIS HAPPEN WHEN I WAS CHATTING WITH ONE OF MY FRIEND IN MY IMEEM ACC..
ME:SO,WAD R U DOIN SINCE THE IT'S HOLIDAY WEEK?
MIN HWA:WTF?I HAVE NVR HEARD OF HOLIDAY WEEK B4..FOR US IT'S SPIRIT WEEK..
ME:OWH,I'VE NVR HEARD THAT B4..WHR R U STAYING?
MIN HWA:WTF?WAD R U TALKING?I LIVING WHR?U R 'CONFUZZING' ME...

FROM THAT TIME ONWARDS,I NVR WANTED TO REPLY HER ANYMORE COZ I KNW IT'S HARD TO COMMUNICATE WITH DIS TYPE OF PERSON..HOW COULD SHE NOT UNDERSTAND SUCH A SIMPLE QUESTION..EVENDO IF SHE'S FROM SOMEWHERE IN INDIA,LONDON,KOREAN,JAPAN OR SOMEWHERE OUT OF THE MOON SHE'S SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND ._. I GUESS I DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO SPEAK ALIEN LANGUAGE...THE THING I HATE THE MOST IS EVERYTIME SHE REPLIES ME SHE MUST ADD THE SENTENCE,''WTF?''...I REALLY HATE WHEN PEOPLE REPLY ME WITH DIS KIND OF ATTITUDE..OR IS IT THE PERSON IN HER COUNTRY REPLACES THE MEANING OF ''WTF'' TO ''HUH''???




ANYway,I have uploaded a poll for you guys to vote~HOPE KEIko doesn't mind giving a vote to herself~ ;D eh,keiko dun get angry when I and Aki-san say u r perverted ar,becoz dis topic has recently become our HOT discussion topic~actually u shld be grateful becoz everytime we talk abt perverted stuff,we rmb u,such good friends eh?o.0 BE GRATEFUL~




TO ALL VISITORS ,FRIENDS AND MY BELOVED FAMILY MEMBERS..PLEASE VOTE AND GIVE COMMENT ON THE TOPIC ;D *APPRECIATES*





and dis appreciation is for people who have voted~

xoxo,nica
x3 all frenz,-finish up the kks project guys!-